Thursday, April 28, 2016

Day 4: Rest Day

I woke up this morning tired, sore, and starving. This is the right thing, but I can honestly tell you that my body needed to rest. So--I let it. I am determined not to get sick again, and I am determined not to push too hard. I took things easy today, and I will do that whenever I need to.

Log:
Exercise:
  • Day 4 of the 30-day Abs Challenge: Rest Day
Nutrition:
  • Breakfast: steel cut oats with pecans and bananas and milk, 4 oz fresh OJ, and (a lot of) hot tea with milk and sugar
  • Lunch:baked chicken breast, roasted cauliflower with garlic and rosemary, grilled asparagus
  • Dinner: spaghetti and turkey meatballs with tomato sauce
  • Snacks: 1 blueberry Kind bar, a little butter cookie with chocolate frosting on it
Stats:
  • Steps:7023
  • Calories: 1449 consumed, 0 burned
  • Weight: 194 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment