Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Day 3: Half Way Through Week One

Today was Administrative Professional's Day. So silly, these made up holidays. It's nice to be thanked for the work that I do all the time, but not really necessary for me. I never know when it is until someone gives me something, and I am all--what's this?

I am pretty tired here at mid-week of the first week back to working out full force, so I don't have a ton to say today. I got in all my steps, my class, and my ab work. I went out to lunch without eating badly, and I resisted eating ALL of Kieran's un-eaten hot dog instead of just stealing two bites of it. A good fitness day.

Log:
Exercise:
  • Day 3 of the 30-day Abs Challenge: 25 sit-ups, 10 leg raises, 10 crunches, 15 second plank
  • Zumba with Tiffany at the Cary gym
  • Quick evening walk to finish steps: .78 miles
Nutrition:
  • Breakfast: 2 eggs over easy, 2 links of chicken sage sausage from Applegate Farms, 1 slice of whole wheat toast with a bit of butter, 4 oz fresh OJ, and hot tea with milk and sugar
  • Lunch: lunch with my friend, Lisa - chicken and spinach quesadilla from Chelsea Cafe
  • Dinner:1 slice of whole wheat bread with Big Spoon Roasters peanut-pecan butter and a sliced banana
  • Snacks:2 bites of Kieran's too-good-not-to-try hot dog (grass fed organic hot dog from Fickle Creek Farm on a whole wheat bun from Whole Foods), 1 Gouda Babybel, and 1 oz of roasted cashews
Stats:
  • Steps: 11,341
  • Calories: 1389 consumed, 881 burned
  • Weight: 195 lbs and holding for now

PS: In Zumba tonight, Tiffany played a cover of Chaka Khan's song, "Ain't Nobody," which will now be stuck in my head for all time. That's now on the soundtrack of my fitness journey for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment